Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm An RA Now.

In the winter, January 2010 I got a the position as a Dorm Resident Assistant. And I love it! So now that I've said that I can saefly say Ive been trained to write this blog. I'm trained in college health, safety, drama, classes, social situations, parties, alcohol, and just about anything else you can think of having to do with your years at college.

It is currently July. That means in a month or so, classes start, you move in, or back in, meet your roommate, new or old. And go through another year of schooling. I cannot wait! I'm working on campus for this summer and I must say, not a fan. I work everyday for the typical 8 hours, and in a month, students will come back and ruin everything. Now, All the blame certainly doesnt go to them, but also to administration for not using smarter and better money managed ideas to spruce up campus. My work as of now will be a waste come fall. So just a note to everyone, take care of your campus, cause I'm sick of doing it. And tell your supiriors what you'd like to see in your surrounding living quarters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment